"Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing." - Rollo May
How often have you passed a colleague in the corridor and asked them “how are you?” How many times did you stop and really listen to their response, if they even responded? It’s a funny thing, did you know that listen and silent contain the same letters!
Do you want to improve your communication at every level within and outside of your organisation? Who wouldn’t want to? After taking part in one of our sessions on communication you will be better able to:
- create rapport
- understand the power of language
- understand how you communicate and the language you use
- interpret the language of others as they meant it
- develop mutual gains
- have more flexibility in your approach
- demonstrate being supportive when needed
- develop a positive environment
- improve performance
We have half day and full day sessions that will achieve these objectives and more. Speak with us now so that we can design a solution that meets your needs.